Thursday, August 23, 2018

Good news!!

Hello friends,

I e-mailed the three cabins last night, explained that 4 couples were going and we were celebrating 3 birthdays. I explained that I used to be a property manager and I know that a rented cabin is better than a vacant one and that we had narrowed it down to three cabins, but were trying to see if we could get a better rate. Here's the good news...... Mountain Laurel Lodge's owner responded and gave us a 20% discount!! Amy and Chris both had this one in their top 3.

This brings the total including taxes and fees to $1045.95. It was $299 per night per couple, and now it will be $261.48 per couple!!

I would have to pay $392.37 today, and the remaining $653.58 on September 1st.

I am thrilled that the gave us a discount. Each couple would owe me $98.09 now and then $163.39 on September 1st.

I am happy to call and book it today and already have the money in the bank, as long as everyone can pay me back this weekend. Cash preferrably, our bank is in Lexington and it's a pain in the butt.

Also, I trust all of you so this probably goes without saying, but if I'm going to pay up front and everyone pay me back, I just need to make sure that I have everyone's 100% commitment. If someone backs out, I don't want myself or anyone else to be stuck with the extra cost.

In order to get this discount, the owner directed me to go through the rental company. I've already spoken to them and I'm ready to book as soon as you all tell me you're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment