Thursday, August 23, 2018

Yikes! $$$$

I'm having a hard time going to sleep, I am so stressed out about this. We all agreed on a cabin, The Lodge at Raccoon Hollow. I was prepared to book it and then realized they charge an additional $400 refundable deposit that they hold until after our stay. Also, the entire total plus the deposit is due in full upon booking. This means that I would have to pay $1442 tomorrow!! It is stressing me out! It would also mean that everyone else would need to pay their amount in full, now.

The next two cabins down on the last list do not charge a deposit and only a portion of the payment is due now. So we'd all just have to pay a portion now, and they wouldn't be holding an extra $400.

I'm so sorry, and I hope you all can understand. I would think paying an unexpected $1442 tomorrow would put a strain on any of us. If someone else wants to book it and pay that amount, I will be happy to pay my portion, but I'm just not comfortable spending that much all up front to book it. I'm really sorry. If we can agree on a second option, I'll be happy to book it and everyone can just give me their portion of the downpayment.

No comments:

Post a Comment